SET THE PACE TRIATHLON
RACE DAY TOOL KIT
$240 value for $35.
This is the short cut to go from WTF to Finish line!
- Cut down race day anxiety.
- Be race ready.
- Sharpen your focus.
- Knowledge is power.
- Be ready MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY.
- Reach your goals!
No Googling, no asking for random advice on Facebook groups and chat forums – cause who knows if the answers you get are any good! One source of information to get from Sign Up to Finish Line!
WHAT YOU GET IN THE 2019 RACE DAY TOOL KIT
- 20% off any Set The Pace Triathlon Training Peaks pre-made plans.
- Made from actual course experience or planning for past athletes
- Not just a copied plan for the distance, takes into account course and conditions to get you race ready!
- Set The Pace Triathlon Hat
- BOCO Gear
- Running tech trucker
- VERY QUALITY
- Race Day Planner // Excel version
- What you need to be scoping out before you start heading to race site
- Get your mind right
- Reduce anxiety by being proactive
- 20% off 1-on-1 coaching
- If you are ready to go all in, so am I!
- Access to Traveling for Triathlons video series
- 5 video series to take the guessing out of traveling to races
$240 value for $35.
- 6 month $0.99 www.STPTri.com membership
- Lock in $5.99 thereafter
- Black Friday, 2019 – 11/29/19 – monthly rate will increase to $7.99 a month
- Access to workouts created after 2018 and added weekly
- Access to discounts to STP partners and sponsors
- Group online live coaching weekly
- Course overviews for members – in written and Facebook live
- Athlete spotlights
- Triathlon Checklist // Excel version
- Links to suggested products
- Recommended what to bring to each and every race!
- PDF of all 2018 created workouts
- Swim, bike, run
- Strength specifically for endurance athletes
- Print off and keep for on the go
- Read from your phone
- PDF book of 52 tips for common questions
- I have answered a lot of questions, so this puts all of my advice from 2018 in one place
- Great for long flights and car rides!
- Print and take anywhere
- Read from your phone and tablet
- Advice from 6 time IM, 14 time HIM and 100+ endurance event finisher
- Level 1 USAT Triathlon Coach
- IRONMAN University Certified Coach
Want an example? These workouts are NOT watered down 1 liners… VERY specific.
$240 value for $35.
I’m a Kansas City (Olathe suburb on the Kansas side) product, raised in Olathe, and attended KU for college (Rock Chalk Jayhawk!) where I obtained two degrees in engineering. I reside in Olathe now with my wife, 3 kids and 1 dog.
Around 2001 I started running 5k’s up to ½ marathons. I had always worked out with weight training, running and mountain biking since high school football. Mountain biking and running lead me to running off-road duathlons and a few mountain bike races in 2002. In 2003 I signed up for an on-road duathlon, not realizing I would need a road bike, which I did not own at the time. I borrowed someone’s steel road bike and placed 2nd in my age group. I was hooked on on-road duathlons and running races while despising swimming. In 2005 I ran my first triathlon and have been racing triathlons ever since overcoming my disdain for the water.
I am a USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach, IRONMAN University Certified Coach, Masters Swim Instructor.
10 x marathon finisher (PR 3:28:17)
14 x Half IRONMAN finisher (PR 5:01:01)
6 x Full IRONMAN finisher (PR 11:48:00)
Multiple sprints, Olympic and long course triathlon finishes
2014, 2018, 2019 All World Athlete qualified for IRONMAN events
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Olympic Distance USAT Age Group National Championship Qualifier
2017 Olympic Distance USAT Age Group National Championship Competitor
My coaching philosophy is serving athletes to reach their goal. First timers, moving up in distance, getting faster times… if you want to take on the challenge or improve from last time, I’m your man! I also realize that EVERY athlete is time-crunched, but there’s an under serving for athletes that are money-crunched. Instead of lowering rates and watering down plans and services, I have taken upon myself to condense my knowledge into digestible chunks that are AFFORDABLE whether it be very specific took kits or memberships to cut the fluff and get you what you really need. I have something for you!
This Race Day Tool kit is designed to laser focus you on what you need to do for race day. Don’t be confused. Don’t HOPE Facebook has the answers. Don’t get 100 answers to a question and wonder which one to trust. Don’t get bad advice from the internet. Don’t stress out the days leading up to YOUR day!