I’m a Kansas City (Olathe suburb on the Kansas side) product, raised in Olathe, and attended KU for college (Rock Chalk Jayhawk!) where I obtained two degrees in engineering. I reside in Olathe now with my wife, 3 kids
Around 2001 I started running 5k’s up to ½ marathons. I had always worked out with weight training, running and mountain biking since high school football. Mountain biking and running lead me to
USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach, IRONMAN University Certified Coach, Masters Swim Instructor.
- 10 x marathon finisher (PR 3:28:17)
- 15 x Half IRONMAN finisher (PR 5:01:01)
- 8 x Full IRONMAN finisher (PR 11:48:00)
- Multiple sprints, Olympic and long course triathlon finishes
- 2014, 2018, 2019 All World Athlete qualified for IRONMAN events
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Olympic Distance USAT Age Group National Championship Qualifier
- 2017, 2021 Olympic Distance USAT Age Group National Championship Competitor
READY TO SET THE PACE?