USA Triathlon’s NCAA program is thriving. With 30 current programs, institutions are finding triathlon is a great addition to their varsity sport’s menus. In an effort to support recruitment needs, USAT has established junior high/high school combines around the U.S. Our focus is to expose young women to the sport and help institutions with recruitment.
NCAA-USAT Women’s Triathlon Combine is planned for August 17th at Cheyenne Mountain High School in Colorado Springs from 8:30am to 12:00pm for female student-athletes and is the first collegiate triathlon combine in Colorado.
- Recorded times for 100 meter swim and 1600 meter run
- Providing opportunity for college coaches to recruit you in
- the relatively new NCAA sport of triathlon
- NCAA Triathlon program discussion and skills analysis
COST is FREE
- The clinic will be limited to 30 individuals; no experience needed
- Registration will be limited to women 12-18 years of age, up to 20 in some cases
- Register here – https://www.active.com/colorado-springs-co/triathlon/usa-triathlon-athlete-combine-2019
- For questions or additional information contact Gary Weston at GaryWeston1@live.com
- For NCAA or Collegiate Club questions call Jess Welk at 719-955-2824
- Participants should bring gear for swimming and running as well as a change of clothes.
Be part of the first triathlon recruitment combine in the state of Colorado by registering today