SET THE PACE TRIATHLON
RACE DAY TOOL KIT
$240 value for $35.
After 15 years training, racing and coaching in endurance events, it’s time to start consolidating my knowledge to reach as many people as possible. I’ve collected up 10 of the most valuable offerings I have as a coach and put a pretty bow on it. I’m giving you the short cut to go from WTF to Finish line! No Googling, no asking for random advice on Facebook groups and chat forums – cause who knows if the answers you get are any good!
WHAT YOU GET IN THE 2019 RACE DAY TOOL KIT
- 20% off any Set The Pace Triathlon Training Peaks pre-made plans.
- Made from actual course experience or planning for past athletes
- Not just a copied plan for the distance, takes into account course and conditions to get you race ready!
- Set The Pace Triathlon Hat
- BOCO Gear
- Running tech trucker
- VERY QUALITY
- Race Day Planner // Excel version
- What you need to be scoping out before you start heading to race site
- Get your mind right
- Reduce anxiety by being proactive
- 20% off 1-on-1 coaching
- If you are ready to go all in, so am I!
- Access to Traveling for Triathlons video series
- 5 video series to take the guessing out of traveling to races
$240 value for $35.
- 6 month $0.99 www.STPTri.com membership
- Lock in $5.99 thereafter
- Black Friday, 2019 – 11/29/19 – monthly rate will increase to $7.99 a month
- Access to workouts created after 2018 and added weekly
- Access to discounts to STP partners and sponsors
- Group online live coaching weekly
- Course overviews for members – in written and Facebook live
- Athlete spotlights
- Triathlon Checklist // Excel version
- Links to suggested products
- Recommended what to bring to each and every race!
- PDF of all 2018 created workouts
- Swim, bike, run
- Strength specifically for endurance athletes
- Print off and keep for on the go
- Read from your phone
- PDF book of 52 tips for common questions
- I have answered a lot of questions, so this puts all of my advice from 2018 in one place
- Great for long flights and car rides!
- Print and take anywhere
- Read from your phone and tablet
- Advice from 6 time IM, 14 time HIM and 100+ endurance event finisher
- Level 1 USAT Triathlon Coach
- IRONMAN University Certified Coach